Some forms which might be helpful for church members.

Data consent form

For regular members who want to receive emails or be on the Church Directory.

Electoral Roll application

For regular members, this allows you to vote for our lay representative to the AMiE Synod.

Standing order form

You can use this to set up regular giving from your bank account.

Gift aid form

Fill this in and return to our Treasurer (but only if you pay tax!)

Risk Assessment Form

If you're running an activity - any activity! - complete a risk assessment and return it to Fiona.

Expense claim form

Use this to claim any expenses you've incurred for Anchor Church. Return it to our Treasurer.